We currently have a small but dedicated team of volunteers working diligently to ensure that all LA County Social Distancing Protocols are in place for our community to safely attend on-site classes.
KMC LA is reducing its in-person class capacity to 25%. This means that chairs have been spaced to maximize physical distancing.
KMC LA’s Screening Process
Everyone entering KMC LA will be required to complete a screening form to show the following:
- they have not had any of the following symptoms in the last 10 days: cough, shortness of breath, trouble breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste and/or loss of smell
- they do not have a body temperature greater than or equal to 100.4°F
- they have NOT had contact with a person known to have COVID-19 in the previous 10 days
Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier with True HEPA
MERV-13 Air Filters installed in HVAC
Other Safety Measures
- Enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces throughout the day following CDC guidelines
- Hand sanitizer is available at various places
- New capacity limits and spacing in the meditation room and community room
- KMC LA will work closely with local and state authorities to provide contact information as required for contact tracing
In the interest of your personal safety and the community’s health, KMC LA requires that all visitors observe the precautions listed above. We reserve the right to request that students who are not following these guidelines to leave.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. By visiting KMC LA, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.