*SUN GP 5-Week Series: How to Deal with Painful Feelings 02-12 to 03-19
March 19 @ 11:15 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:15 am on Sunday, repeating until March 19, 2023
5-week series with Kadampa Buddhist monk Gen Kelsang Rigpa
Sundays, February 12 – March 19 11:15am-12:30pm
$15 per class (see links below) / $60 discounted 5-week package / Free for KMC LA members
Anxiety. Frustration. Overwhelm. Depression. Stress. Insecurity. Many people are in mental pain, experiencing painful feelings and negative emotions more frequently than they would like. What can you do about it?
Within the wisdom of Buddhist psychology and meditation, we can find many practical, logical, immediately applicable tools that can help us deal with, and gradually transform, painful feelings.
In this course you will learn:
- Where negative feelings come from
- What to do when you are feeling overwhelmed
- How to let go of painful thoughts
- Meditation techniques that calm your mind
- How to connect to your mind’s boundless potential
Everyone is welcome to this special course that will help you understand, relate to, and gradually transform difficult feelings and experiences into causes for personal growth and development. This is a very important skill to learn, and will help us to become the confident, secure, happy person we wish to be.
TOPICS IN THIS SERIES
- Feb 12 – Where do feelings come from? Individual class pass available here
- Feb 19 – Creating Separation from Feelings Individual class pass available here
- Feb 26 – Waves in the Ocean of Our Mind Individual class pass available here
- Mar 5 – How to Use Pain as a Bridge to Others Individual class pass available here
- Mar 19 – Pain, Emptiness and Freedom Individual class pass available here
DISCOUNTED SERIES PASSES AVAILABLE BELOW