- This event has passed.
The Meditation Challenge 2023: 01-01 thru 01-16-2023
January 1 - January 16$50.00
The Meditation Challenge 2023
January 1 – 16, 2023
$50 for entire series
Includes entrance to all midday, evening, & weekend classes
at KMC-LA between January 1 and January 16, 2023
Make 2023 a meaningful year through the power of your spiritual practice.
Meditation is a powerful, life-changing source of peace, contentment and happiness. To help you start off 2023 in a positive, meaningful, and personally transformative way, we invite you to join The 2023 Meditation Challenge.
What is the challenge?
Attend a meditation class at KMC-LA on any 10 out of the first 16 days of 2023 and win free classes until the end of January!
Participants receive a card with spaces for ten dates. Each day you attend a class, your card is stamped (once per day).
AND to be entered into the raffle to win free classes until end of February: attend a meditation class each day for the first 10 consecutive days of 2023 (one class per day will qualify) One meditator will be chosen by raffle to win this package.
Engaging in guided meditation with like-minded people in the positive, encouraging, supportive environment of KMC-LA is the perfect way to kickstart your mind, and thereby your daily happiness, in the new year. Each class will be taught by a senior teacher from KMC-LA, emphasizing how to integrate Buddha’s teachings into your life.
THE FOLLOWING CLASSES ARE INCLUDED FREE WITH CHALLENGE REGISTRATION and will QUALIFY TOWARD YOUR 10 MEDITATIONS:
- MIDDAY MEDITATION CLASSES:
- 12:15-12:45PM Monday-Friday (Jan 2-13) at the Center
- NEW 8 STEPS TO HAPPINESS EVENING CLASSES:
- 7:30-8:30PM Monday-Friday (Jan 2-13) at the Center
- SATURDAY RETREATS:
- Sat Jan 7 Half Day of Silence Retreat
- Sat Jan 7 Amitayus Retreat
- Sat Jan 14-Mon Jan 16 The Foundations of the Buddhist Path Retreat w/ Kadam Keli
- SUNDAY AM CLASSES:
- Sun Jan 1 Letting Go, Looking Ahead class w/ Gen Tsoglam
- Sun Jan 8 Health & Happiness in the New Year: Eating, Drinking and Meditating class
We hope the Meditation Challenge will provide a fun framework to create a peaceful, focused start to the new year!