How to Deal with Painful Feelings: Creating Separation from Feelings 02-19 SUN GP
February 19 @ 11:15 am - 12:30 pm$15.00
with Kadampa Buddhist monk Gen Kelsang Rigpa
Sunday, February 19 11:15am-12:30pm
TOPIC: CREATING SEPARATION FROM FEELINGS
Anxiety. Frustration. Overwhelm. Depression. Stress. Insecurity. Many people are in mental pain, experiencing painful feelings and negative emotions more frequently than they would like. What can you do about it?
Within the wisdom of Buddhist psychology and meditation, we can find many practical, logical, immediately applicable tools that can help us deal with, and gradually transform, painful feelings.
In this course you will learn:
- Where negative feelings come from
- What to do when you are feeling overwhelmed
- How to let go of painful thoughts
- Meditation techniques that calm your mind
- How to connect to your mind’s boundless potential
Everyone is welcome to this special course that will help you understand, relate to, and gradually transform difficult feelings and experiences into causes for personal growth and development. This is a very important skill to learn, and will help us to become the confident, secure, happy person we wish to be.
UPCOMING TOPICS IN THIS SERIES
- Feb 26 – Waves in the Ocean of Our Mind
- Mar 5 – How to Use Pain as a Bridge to Others
- Mar 19 – Pain, Emptiness and Freedom
$15 / $50 special 4-week package for remaining classes in this series / Free for KMC LA members (Learn about membership here)